I'm an 'all or nothing' kind of girl, I tell ya. No middle of the road. No gray area. When I tell you that I am obsessed (yes...obsessed) with coffee, it is surely an understatement. I've had the same coffeemaker for nearly five years now...nothing fancy. In fact, I think I bought it from Target and paid less than $40. Here is where I should opine about getting what you pay for.
Well...my trusty coffeemaker died a very painful death a few weeks ago. I set up a pot to brew, walked away to do some other things (as I had in the past) and I returned to a counter filled with brown water and coffee grounds. *sigh* A mess! Surely, I'd done something wrong so I cleaned up my mess and brewed another pot (I'm an addict that way). Lo and behold, the same thing was about to happen...the spillage.
It was then that I thanked said generic coffeemaker for its service, blessed it and sent it on it's journey to the graveyard of small appliances.
After we returned from the Disney trip, I began a search for a replacement. I've searched hi and lo but have not found the perfect brewing station yet. I've a Keurig that I'm using until I find juuuuuussssttttt the perfect 8 cup machine; after all, I MUST be prepared when I entertain, right? Riiiiigggghhhhttt,
My story tickled my friends over at The Foundary so much that they thought it'd be fun for me to giveaway one of their swanky coffee makers to you...my readers. I'll continue to use my Keurig while one of you enjoys the Jura Capresso CoffeeTEAM TS Coffee Maker Burr Grinder Combo (Retail value: $284.99). Sponsors at lavish!, The Foundary offers affordable home décor products and providing a platform for emerging home décor designers as well as trusted brands. LOVE them.
Here are the features of the coffee maker (I'm SO jealous...):
- 10-cup stainless steel thermal carafe
- Programmable clock timer, coffee grinder, brew amounts, and coffee strength
- Drip-Stop and Stop-and-Serve functions
- Easy-to-read illuminated LCD display
- Built-in conical burr grinder preserves aroma
- Use with or without grinder
- Included GoldTone filter eliminates need for paper filters
- Charcoal water filter purifies tap water
And the rules:
- Leave a comment below telling me how you take your coffee
- Tweet: "I just entered @brokesocialite's #TBSGiveaway from @The_Foundary: http://bit.ly/fEctcY" - 1 entry
- All entries must be received by January 30 at 11:59 PM EST
- The winner of the random drawing will be announced on The Broke Socialite's February 1, 2011 blog post.
- Maxiumum entries per person is 2. You may not enter by any method above more than once.